Procession 1730 Hrs.; Service 1800 Hrs.
Blackened Chicken Pasta OR Vegetarian Pasta, Salad, Garlic Bread,
RSVP for Dinner Available thru May 4, 2018
Via PayPal below or get the form on the PDF flyer link below
and mail it in with yhour payment.
For more information, contact Joy Junsay at 831-320-0302 or email@example.com
PDF FLYER HERE
POLICE VEHICLE CARAVAN DEPARTS MARINA AIRPORT AT 1730 HRS.
· Beginning at the Marina Airport, the procession will travel West onto Reservation Road
· Turn South on Del Monte Ave.
· Turn East on Reindollar Ave.
· Turn North on Zanetta Ave.
· Turn East on Hillcrest Ave. to the Church
· Parking in front of Los Arboles Middle School.
The procession will begin at 1730 hrs. Arrive at least 15 minutes before to line-up.
The Ceremony will begin at St. Jude Church at 1800 hrs.
Dinner to follow in Fellowship Hall at 1900 hrs.
you would like to participate in the procession/parade, or have any questions,
you may contact Marina Police Department
Sgt. Eddie Anderson at 831-884-1210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact: Joy P. Junsay, 831-320-0302 or